Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Detoxifying at Grandma's

Hide and seek.  I think we've played hide and seek like 10 times in grandma's basement which consists of a bedroom and a small closet.  It became like this personal ninja challenge to keep coming up with more hiding spots.  I have fit myself into every conceivable nook and cranny of that basement, and it finally culminated in this, the last hiding spot.  They couldn't find me until I shouted out to help them.  The best is when it's S's turn to hide and she's looking at me and telling me to go upstairs and count while she's already started stuffing herself under the dresser.
Another psychedelic picture.  They weren't that impressed.  Too much patience required.
Rach died laughing when she saw this one.  It's funny how it distorted S's face to make it look like she's raising her eyebrow, especially since her hand is on her cheek like that.
G's rockstar picture.  Rach loved this one too.  His hair was perfect for this.  You can see more on my facebook page if you want.
"Look at the light" I said.  Very cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment